THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Playin' at the Drakes






For my birthday my husband and friends were so sweet to have a little get together for me. We cooked burgers at the Drake's house and the kids played. I love and cherish the friendship we have with the Rogers and the Drakes. I don't know what I'd do without them. God knew the perfect time to place them in my life. Caleb Cole, Caleb Thomas, and Ryan are 3 peas in a pod and Maylea, Hannah, and Kenzie will be as soon as they all realize each other is actually there! Maylea is beginning to notice her little friends and it is so fun to watch them begin to bond. Here are some pics of our fun times together which I'm sure will follow up with many more! Love you girls!

1 comments:

MISTY and CO... said...

so sweet! maylea is really getting her little personality together....I LOVE IT!

Happy Belated Birthday!