THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Caleb and Maylea's Birthday Bash!



We celebrated with friends and family for Caleb's 3rd birthday and Maylea's 1st. We decided since I was going to have to be out of town for Maylea's 1st b-day that we would celebrate with family right before she turned one and then have a party together for both the kids when Caleb turned three, six weeks later. We cooked out and swam on September 6th here at our apartments. The weather was perfect and kids had lots of fun playing with their friends. It was so cute to watch a big group of 1-5 year olds racing up and down the grassy hill together, eating their Backyardigans cupcakes, and sportin' the floaties! Thanks to all who came to celebrate with us!

3 comments:

BHG & Co. said...

Howdy Hargroves!

So fun to see y'all. Happy Birthdays to your little ones, and I so enjoyed that pic at the top... everyone needs some measure of crazy!

LaKendria said...

Wow! I can't believe that your baby girl is a year old now and Caleb is three. Where does the time go? I sure miss you guys.

--LaKendria

Kendra said...

Hey Kelly!

I had no idea ya'll had a blog! How fun! I mean, who doesn't these days? Glad to be able to keep up with ya'll. Your little girl looks MUCH different from the last time we saw her (I think she was 2 weeks old...)